Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Anger From Virtual Entertainment

Sometimes, people get angry, its a natural part of people. However, sometimes I can get angry at a computer monitor. What is displayed in the monitor is a video game. In the video game I may be doing poorly, but I am so I the moment I can only think of anger. Not sadness or remorse, full bridal anger! It doesn't mean that my team is losing, its specifically A: When I am doing bad, or B: When one of my teammates is dragging us down with his ineptness at the video game.

This rage is something I have never felt before until I got into playing these games. Maybe because I never took anything to seriously, but when this test of skill shows that I am not good, my fury shows it little ugly head in the form of, table pounding, yelling, and grunts. However, just because there are these moments of anger in video games, usually video games incite me with happiness because it is fun.
Image result for anger stock computer

1 comment:

  1. I feel this way too sometimes and dont understand it, I wonder if in the future we will find a solution to rage in the future

    ReplyDelete